Want to learn how to improve the business side of your games business? Then Meet The Gaming Business Experts on the 11th July in Brighton could be just for you.
Sponsored by Plus Accounting and Coffin Mew and taking place the day before the Develop Conference opens its doors, Meet the Gaming Business Experts will give you the chance to meet people with practical advice to help your games business to thrive.
Drawing on expertise relating to games tax relief, law, marketing and more, you’ll get the chance to meet our experts and chat with other game developers and industry professionals to share tips from across the industry.
So far, we’ve confirmed the following experts will be in attendance to share their thoughts:
- Host and Media Outreach – George Osborn, Editor at Osney Media, Freelance Games Journalist and Founder of Mobile Mavericks
- Games Tax Relief and Business Planning – Luke Thomas, Chartered Accountant, Plus Accounting
- Games Tax Relief – Kirsty Rigden, Operations Director, FuturLab and UKIE Board Member
- Law – Mark O’Halloran, Partner, Coffin Mew
- Law – Amy Richardson, Associate Solicitor, Coffin Mew
If you’d like to attend our totally free event, then simply do the following to make sure you don’t miss out.
The first is to sign up for our roundtable event. With doors opening at 3pm, the roundtable starting at 5pm and lasting until 7pm, this free event will let you sit with our experts and 50 other guests to share knowledge. And you can get your tickets for that here.
And the second thing you can do is book a special appointment with one of our experts. Lasting from 3-5pm, you can register interest in booking a 20-30 minute time slot with one of our resident gurus once you’ve booked your ticket to attend the event.
Finally, if you’d like to share your expertise, or support the event through sponsorship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We’re looking forward to being beside the seaside this July – we hope you’ll join us there!